I am available to speak to any size of an audience. It could be at large events with hundreds of people, small intimate settings of 20 or so, school classrooms, first responders, volunteer training, podcasts or media interviews.
Something unique that I offer at the end of any of my conversations is a ‘Q and A’ session. This enables me to personally interact with the audience and address specific questions and comments that they may have.
If you are interested in hiring me for your event, all you have to do is fill out the contact form below and I will get back to you quickly. Domestic and international events are welcome. I look forward to inspiring, educating, and empowering your audience.
Some topics that I’ve been hired to speak on include:
- Grief – surviving the death of a loved one
- Now What? – learning to live life with happiness and purpose after trauma
- Health and Wellness – recovering physically and emotionally after the traumatic death of a loved one
- The Justice System – a victim’s perspective
- Self Care – a life long healing journey
- Siblings – the forgotten grievers